개인정보 수집 및 이용에 대한 내용을 읽었으며 이에 동의합니다.
This is an example of atmospheric flow analysis of Saebyeol Oreum in Jeju
- Developed and used a program that automatically generates hexahedral grids using DEM (Digital Elevation Map) data as a surface grid.
- DEM data has a precision of 5 meters and a total of 11 million grids.
- The solver is the simpleFoam of OpenFOAM-2.1, which uses atmospheric boundary layer conditions.
- It was verified by comparing with the data measured by AWS.
- You can get a calculation file at https://nextfoam.co.kr:11912/foam-Sample.php